We understand that things come up and you sometimes have to cancel your stay. All reservations require a 100% payment at the time of booking. 30 days prior to the date of your stay, payments are 96.5% refundable(card process won’t refund fee). After 30 days reservations are 50% refundable. Reservations cancelled less than 72 hours prior to check-in are NON-Refundable.
Little Canyon Inn does not allow smoking in the rooms. This includes disposal of cigarette butts in your room. The smell is impossible to remove from the furniture and as a result you will be charged a smoke cleaning fee of $350 for any smoking evidence in your room. Smoking is not permitted on the patios. We have a designated smoking area, please use that area and dispose of your cigarette there.
Check-Out time is 10am. If you stay after 10am without getting prior approval for a later check-out you will be charged a late checkout fee of $50. If you stay past 11:30am on check-out day you will be charged for another night’s stay.
Any room with excessive damage or bodily fluids will be charged either an excessive cleaning fee of $150 or will be charged for replacement of damaged fixture or furniture. This includes damage to:
Dogs are allowed at the LCI property and we love them. We do not allow other pets.
Insurance stuff: We require dogs be leashed and not be disturbances to other guests. Please let us know when you have a dog, our pet fee is $30 per stay. This is to assist in the cleaning of the room after a pet stay. Please be sure to do the following:
- Always keep pet on a leash
- Always clean up after your pet
- Please do not leave pet in rooms unattended
- Please don’t allow pets on the furniture, our furniture is designed for humans not dogs.
- Any damage done to the room as a result of your pet will be the pet owner’s responsibility.
- Little Canyon Inn, LLC is not responsible for your pet or your pet’s well being.
- Excessive barking by pets or humans will not be tolerated. One warning will be given for excessive barking. If the issue isn’t resolved you will be asked to leave with no refund. We know it sounds harsh but we have other guests who need to enjoy their stay.
Little Canyon Inn, LLC is not responsible for any injuries occurred on the property.
- Do not leave children unattended
- Do not leave pets unattended
- Any injury which occurs on the prairie trail or disc golf course is not the responsibility of Little Canyon Inn, LLC
- Any injury on the playground is not the responsibility of Little Canyon Inn, LLC
- Any injury that occurs on the bunk beds (little cottage guest only) is not the responsibility of Little Canyon Inn, LLC
- Little Canyon Inn, LLC is not responsible for damage to your vehicles during your stay.
- Little Canyon Inn, LLC is not responsible for stolen items in your vehicles, please lock your vehicle doors.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to a third party when you ask us to do so or when we believe it is required by law.
Below is a description of all the ways in which we may use your Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you the LCI newsletter and other marketing items;
- to send administrative information to you, such as information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions and policies;
- to complete and fulfill your booking or other purchase, including, for example, to process your payment, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
- to send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to contact you with respect to any billing inquires;
- To facilitate social sharing functionality;
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis; market research; surveys; customer satisfaction; audits; fraud monitoring and prevention; developing new products and services; enhancing, improving or modifying our Services; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities; and
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Our property uses Smoobu to provide online reservation services.
Little Canyon Inn, LLC may use some of this information for marketing and simplicity of future reservation.
Stripe uses industry-standard encryption to protect your personal and payment information during and after your reservation. After your reservation is complete, the system removes your credit card information to prevent theft or disclosure. Stripe meets or exceeds rigorous industry standards for protecting credit card information and is PCI compliant. This PCI compliance has been verified by an external auditor.
Little Canyon Inn, LLC does not have access to or store your card information. All card information is processed in the Stripe online PCI compliant system.